Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
vocabulary review by gary corley
Transcript of vocabulary review by gary corley
By gary corley &Clyde Snerdly
A Review for Vocabluary Words 1-10
Words taken from "100 Words every Middle Schooler should know".
-an oppoenent or enemy
in the Super Bowl, the Seattle Seahawks were the
of the New England Patriots.
In Science Olympiad, you must have
when com peting in your event in a tournament.
-anxious or fearful; uneasy
When taking a test. it's normal to feel a bit
. The nervousness will wear off as you go on.
- the ability to learn or understand something quickly
Some poeple have an
towards math, or science.
3.141592653589793238462643383279502884197169399375105820974944592307816406286 208998628034825342117067982148086513282306647093844609550582231725359408128481 117450284102701938521105559644622948954930381964428810975665933446128475648233786783165271201909145648566923460348610454326648213393607260249141273724587006 606315588174881520920962829254091715364367892590360011330530548820466521384146 951941511609433057270365759591953092186117381932611793105118548074462379962749567351885752724891227938183011949129833673362440656643086021394946395224737190 702179860943702770539217176293176752384674818467669405132000568127145263560827 785771342757789609173637178721468440901224953430146549585371050792279689258923542019956112129021960864034418159813629774771309960518707211349999998372978049 951059731732816096318595024459455346908302642522308253344685035261931188171010 003137838752886587533208381420617177669147303598253490428755468731159562863882353787593751957781857780532171226806613001927876611195909216420198938095257201
- giving attention to the comfort and concern of others
A good friend is always
towards their friends
- to force to leave a place or country; exile
from france twice.
- a temporary structure set up to block the passage of an enemy or opponent
Flag of France
A chair leaned against the door is an example of a
, because it you blocks from coming in.
- to engage in a false display of confidence; especially to fool someone
In poker, itis very common to see a player trying to
The water in most estuaries & marshes is
-to wave or exhibit something in a dramatic or threatening way
his sord when he fought the bull.