Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
EAP Week 1
Transcript of EAP Week 1
Single sex schools are better than coeducational schools
Welcome to NSI and English for Academic purposes/ Speaking
* Group discussions face-to face or on-line
* Group problem solving tasks
* One-to-one negotiation task role-play
* Interview role-play (10-20 minutes)
* Formal spoken presentation of 15 to 20 minutes on a prepared topic and 10 minute group discussion and question and answer session.
Assessment Tasks: Semester 1 2016
How many different languages do you think are spoken in Sydney?
What do you think is the average life expectancy of men and women living in Sydney?
Does where you live have a bearing on how long you live do you think?
- in every manner, without reserve?
- strongly, with much feeling?
- with great joy?
- completely, without any doubt?
- truly believing?
- without any doubt?
- with best wishes?
- with conviction?
- without any doubt?
- without any doubt
- In no way did I do something.?
- I am strongly sorry for my actions.?
- I happily, and with my whole heart believe in something.
- I am aware of some situation.
- I think something is true without any doubt.
- I hope that you do something very strongly.
- I honestly want something for someone else.
- I really think you should do something.
- I refuse to believe or do in any case.
- I completely do not want to do or believe.