Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Lay of the Land
Transcript of The Lay of the Land
How did it form to look this way? Evidence of the volcanoes and
remnants of the caldera are still here today--25 million years later! This beautiful view from the top, shows how high the Superstitions rise above the relatively flat land below. Can you see the hiking path below leading out from these tall cliffs?