Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
OL PH 223 30:1-3
Transcript of OL PH 223 30:1-3
A 2.0 x 10^-3 V/m electric field creates a 3.5 x 10^17 electron/s current in a 1.0 mm diameter aluminum wire. What are the drift speed and the mean time between collisions for electrons in this wire?
An aluminum wire consists of the three segments shown here. The current in the top segment is 10 A. for each of these three segments find the, Current, Current density, E field
Drift velocity, Electron current.
1 = 3 2