Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Week 3 Lesson 3: Act 1 Scene 3
Transcript of Week 3 Lesson 3: Act 1 Scene 3
Quick write: Things our parents want us to do/make us do
1. Working individually.
2. Write down as many things as you can think of that your parents make/want you to do against your wishes.
3. We have 5 minutes.
4. Class discussion to follow.
To gain an understanding of Act 1, Scene 3 of 'Romeo and Juliet', focusing on
Students will be able to analyse how the characters of the Nurse and Lady Capulet contribute to our understanding of Juliet and the theme of