Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Canadian Practice Process Framework
Transcript of Canadian Practice Process Framework
Initiate 2. Set The Stage 3. Assess/Evaluate 4. Agree on
Objectives and Plan 5. Implement
Plan 6. Monitor/Modify 7. Evaluate Outcome 8. Conclude/
Exit Canadian Practice Process Framework
(CPPF) Dave Mercer
OT Student Questions? Townsend, E.A. and Polatajko, H.J. (2007). Enabling Occupation 2: Advancing on occupational therapy vision for health, well-being, and justice through occupation.
Ottawa: CAOT publications ACE.