Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Canadian Practice Process Framework
Transcript of Canadian Practice Process Framework
Initiate 2. Set The Stage 3. Assess/Evaluate 4. Agree on
Objectives and Plan 5. Implement
Plan 6. Monitor/Modify 7. Evaluate Outcome 8. Conclude/
Exit Canadian Practice Process Framework
(CPPF) Dave Mercer
OT Student Questions? Townsend, E.A. and Polatajko, H.J. (2007). Enabling Occupation 2: Advancing on occupational therapy vision for health, well-being, and justice through occupation.
Ottawa: CAOT publications ACE.