Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Madison Hughes
The Dinka Tribe
There are over 4,000,000 Dika people in a tribe
Where are they ?
The Dinka tribe is mainly located in South Sudan. That's far away!!
Their water is very dirty And not purified
Autum celebration is their main holiday it celebrates the new coming year
What currency do they use
The Dinka do not have a primary currency due to the wars that occur
,The blood shed that struggles for freedom.
The waters of the Nile.
, Verdant land.
star, The unity of the states to make up South Sudan.
,Black African people of Southern Sudan. White represents Sudan peace for which many lives have been lost. Design, Flag of Kenya and it is one of only two national flags to display six colors.
The Dinka scar their faces to show culture and it shows
Their houses are made of twigs branches mud and straw that has been weaved together to form the roof. The sides of the hose is made from very dry mud formed into a circular wall.