Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Week 1 Lesson 1: Comparing and contrasting three letters to
Transcript of Week 1 Lesson 1: Comparing and contrasting three letters to
design by Dóri Sirály for Prezi
1. Everyone will need a mobile or laptop.
2. Go to
3. Enter the game code.
4. You will be randomly assigned to a team.
5. First to 12 correctly matched flashcards wins.
To identify persuasive techniques in three letters to the editor and analyse how they persuade.
Students will complete an analysis worksheet identifying and analysing contention, tone, and persuasive techniques.
Entry activity: Quizlet
Videos to contextulise the issue of youth justice reform
1. Working in groups of four.
2. Read all the letters to the editor.
3. Discuss as group which three letters you will analyse.
4. Work through the worksheet by discussing as a group.
5. We have 35 minutes.
6. Class discussion to follow.
Activity: Comparing and contrasting three letters to the editor