Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Cycle of Socialization
Transcript of The Cycle of Socialization
Born into a world with
mechanics in place
Biases, stereotypes, norms
histories, habits & traditions
Taught on a pesonal level
by family we love and trust
Messages reinforced by media,
schools, church, businesses &
other social institutions
Rewards & punishments,
support & stigmatizing
Internal feelings &
Silence, anger, stress
autonomy & high self esteem
interrupt, take a stand
The Cycle of