Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
period 3 morgan
Transcript of period 3 morgan
People shed tears for different reasons.people mostly cry for emotional reasons.When you cry a variety of things come out in your tears.Protein,water,mucus,
and oil comes with the tears too.These thing are relesed from the upper outer region of your eyes,which is called the lacrimal gland.
Tears come in more than one form,there's actually three of them.Emotional tears basal tears and reflex tears. Emotional tear is when we cry because we are sad or happy and so on.Reflex tears is what protects our eyes.Basal tears is what keep oiur eyes from drying out compeletly.
Our eyes only produce a couple
ounces of basal tears a day. Emotional tears
has u neck chemical name licine-enkepholin.
This reduces pain and improve your mode.
Crying change from when we are infants to when
we start to grow and mature.Ofter ten months
baby start manipulative crying.some studies that
women carry out this for the rest of their life's.
how stuffworks ,inc
http:science.howstuffworks.com/life/crying 1 htm