Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
American Lit. Honors Curriculum
Transcript of American Lit. Honors Curriculum
By Catherine Peng, Clara Wang, and Niki Reddy
Our primary goal is to introduce students to a variety of literature that embodies American culture. Through reading different types of writing, students will be able to better understand the meaning, importance, and diversity of American literature.
The Memory Keeper's Daughter
The Handmaid's Tale
Joy Luck Club
The Bluest Eye
Grapes of Wrath
"Glimpse of a Polluted Future"
"A Light Exists in Spring"
Thank you for watching!
The Immigrant's Song
By Tishani Doshi
By Richard Blanco
This Blessed House
By Jhumpa Lahiri
The Confidence Artist
By Boris Kachka
"In the Cross Fire" by Ha Jin
"Second Generation Immigrants"
"I Ask My Mother to Sing" by LI-YOUNG LEE