Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Decline of America
Transcript of Decline of America
Do Now - Monday, April 25, 2016
How do you (or your parents) make decisions about what you eat
at home (or at a restaurant)
What is healthiest?
What you enjoy?
What is most filling?
Maternal Mortality Rate:
The number of women who die from or while giving birth
(within 42 days), out of 100,00.
VP - Marketing
Why Are We Reading About American Health?
Infant Mortality Rate:
An estimate of the number of infant deaths
for every 1,000 live births.
Do Now - Part II
2. How do you make decisions about what you eat while
(or before or after)?
Rank these things from
most important to least important
/ What is healthiest /
What you enjoy
/ What is most filling /
What the cafeteria is serving
Explain your response in 3-4 complete sentences?