Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Phonogram Review
spot are two or three letter phonograms that have the sounds of one consonant
Go through each spot on the island to
review all of your phonograms! Lets begin
with the 'er' phonograms.
Here are the phonograms
that have more than one sound
Hello Mrs. Kim's Scholars!
Welcome to phonogram island. Your job will be to go through the island to review all of the phonograms we have learned so far.
To use or not to use?
Great job! Let's take a break with some phonograms you know very well!
Wow! You really know your phonograms! Next are phonograms with rules that follow.
Have your Riggs writing paper and write the phonograms as you say its sounds out loud.
Wonderful work! I can't wait to see how much you learned. See you back in the classroom!