Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Welcome to Room 202 December 13, 2017
Transcript of Welcome to Room 202 December 13, 2017
18 + 10
Please clear off and put away your whiteboard and marker
Stand quietly behind your desk and face the flag.
Please take your seats.
Let's start our learning day
Please take out your whiteboard and marker.
Countdown to Common Core Testing
Welcome to Room 202
December 13, 2017
You're a grand old flag,
You're a high flying flag
And forever in peace may you wave.
You're the emblem of
The land I love.
The home of the free and the brave.
Ev'ry heart beats true
'neath the Red, White and Blue,
Where there's never a boast or brag.
Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
Keep your eye on the grand old flag.
Hail, hail to old Purdue! All hail to our old Gold and Black! Hail, hail to old Purdue, Our friendship may she never lack! Ever grateful, ever true Thus we raise our song anew. Of the days we spent with you, All hail, our own Purdue!
18 + 13
18 + 20
18 + 23
How much time passed between the first clock and the second?
Properties and Equations
the Distributive Property allows you to decompose one factor. Then you can use smaller known facts to find products.
Associative Property of Multiplication
the property that states that the grouping of the factors does not change the product.
mathematical processes such as multiplication, division, addition, and subtraction
a combination of numbers and operations
to find the value of an expression by replacing variables with numbers
a letter or symbol used to represent an unknown quantity
a number sentence that contains an equals sign, =, indicating that the left side of the equals sign has the same value as the right side.
1. You can renew your book, or you can check out a new one.
2. The runner slid into home plate and was safe!
Correct these sentences.
3. her and me selled lemonade for 50 cents an glass
4. he dont know what his homework is tonight
Circle the words with 2 syllables.
5. frozen latitude flipper indent
Where do the following events probably take place?