Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Friends Core
"We're all gonna be parents"
"This baby has three whole parents fighting about who loves it the most" "Carol is a lesbian. She's living with a woman named Susan. She's pregnant with my child, and she and Susan are going to raise the baby." "They already live together, why do they need to get married?" "Do you love her? Well then that's it.... This is your wedding. Do it." Queer Issues The introduction of femme lesbians was groundbreaking at the time, but the show continued to feed into old stereotypes Lesbian Stereotypes Only women as their friends
Binary projection of couples
Masculine projection onto Susan Masculinity and homophobia Joey and Ross napping together
Joey and Chandler Progressive for its time, but could be harmful to new generations watching reruns.