Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Understanding Fractions - What are they?
Transcript of Understanding Fractions - What are they?
fractional pieces of the whole we started with. Each food item has been cut into a fraction. whole whole whole whole whole whole 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 4 4 4 4 _ _ _ _ _ _ 3 3 3 _ 2 2 _ _ 1 1 2 2 _ _ 1 1 1 1 _ _ _ _ 4 4 4 4 3 3 3 1 1 _ _ _ But are fractions REALLY everwhere? Let's have a look... Just remember that fractions
are simply pieces of a whole! See ya next time!