Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Karsen Richard
A Glimpse into the Future of Lakeside School District
Q: What five adjectives would best describe your design?
A: Creative, inspiring, high-tech, grabs students attention, and its fun.
In science most of the kids only like to do the labs, and don't like to do anything else in the class.
My classroom is
for Lakeeside 2050 because it will have more opportunities to learn and have fun doing it at the same time.
Q: What makes your design innovative?
A: It has a retractable wall that retracts and there is an outside lab station and garden.
Q: What was the inspiration for your design.
A: To make science more fun for the students.
My lab station
is innovative for Lakeside 2050 because instead of physically touching the lab you have gloves built into the lab table so there is not any chance of getting sick.
Also lab safety can be a problem for students.