Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Historical Fiction
A genre of literature in which the setting is a real time in a real place of historical significance. However, some of the characters and events are fictional.
Historical Fiction Defined:
Ask yourself, "Who is telling the story?"
If your answer is - the main character, then the story is being told in FIRST PERSON.
If your answer is - a narrator, then the story is being told in THIRD PERSON.
Point of View:
There are two types of THIRD PERSON point of view stories.
Third Person LIMITED: The narrator tells the story from just one character's point of view.
Third Person OMNISCIENT: The narrator is omniscient, or all knowing, and sees the point of view of all the characters in the story.
A Closer Look at Point of View
The moral of the story. A life-lesson, or general truth, that the author wants to teach; goes beyond the plot of the story and is inferred and interpreted by the reader.