Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
Creating a Different World Through Developing New Method of Business
Alibaba Group’s major businesses and affiliated entities include:
To last at least 102 years
To become the first platform of choice for sharing data
To make it easy to do business anywhere
To be an enterprise that has the happiest employees
Alibaba.com becomes profitable.
Consumer e-commerce website Taobao is founded, again in Jack Ma's apartment.
Online payment system Alipay is launched.
Taobao Mall (currently known as Tmall.com), a dedicated B2C platform, is introduced to complement Taobao’s C2C marketplace. (April)
Alibaba Group is reorganized into 25 business units to better adapt to China’s fast-growing e-commerce environment. (January)
Alibaba Group is officially established by its 18 founders, led by Jack Ma, working out of a Hangzhou apartment.
Alibaba Group raises US$25 million from Softbank, Goldman Sachs, Fidelity, and other institutions.
History & Milestones
History & Milestones
How Taobao bested Ebay in China
The interest of current deposit in Alipay is higher than it in bank
1. Low intermediary fee for business to business and free of charge for online shop
2. Adequate fund
3. good at innovation
4. excellent enterprise culture
1. lack in search engine field
2.lack of competence in data screening
1. further market for e-commerce in rural area
2. national governments pay more attention to e- commerce
3. online shopping has become increasingly popular
1. fierce competition in both home and abroad
2. threat of the internet safety
3 .the negative influence of financial crisis
3.The strategic response
1.Expend overseas market by innovation
2.Collaborate with local government to expend e-commerce market
3.Start online training for the beginner of online shop
4.Facilitate the legislation of e-commerce to ensure the safety of online shopping