Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Industrial Revolution
Resources needed to produce goods and services.
A person who organizes, manages, and takes on the risks of business.
A social class of skilled workers, professionals, businesspeople, and wealthy farmers.
A business owned by stockholders who share in its profits but are not personally responsible for its debts.
The economic policy of letting owner of industry and business set working conditions without interference from government.
A period of greatly increase output of machine-made goods during the 18th century.
The factors of production are owned by the public and operate for the welfare of all.
Workers joined together in voluntary associations
How these words are connected.
I believe these words are connected because they all have to do with the management of a job or who owns the business.