Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
THE RIPPLE EFFECT PRESENTATION
Transcript of THE RIPPLE EFFECT PRESENTATION
What is the ripple effect?
How do strengths relate to the ripple effect?
What can we take home from the ripple effect?
The Logistics Behind the Ripple
Size (puddle vs. lake!)
Physical Attributes (jello vs. water)
How do ripples in water describe a leader’s influence?
3) Different kinds of objects(rocks)... Are like people with different strengths
Influence can be negative or positive.
Adolf Hitler= NEGATIVE!
Martin Luther= POSITIVE
God's influence on us causes us to influence others.
How does the effect of a FLAT rock describe a PREPARED leader?
Rough water is like difficult circumstances.
A CHANGE or INFLUENCE
REALLY BIG YAWN...
Like a flat rock... a prepared leader can be much more effective.
4) A person's strengths will affect their influence.
2) A prepared leader will have a greater influence than a leader who is not.
1) A rock cannot enter the water without creating ripples. Thus, a person cannot live in this world without influencing someone, somewhere.
WHAT KIND OF RIPPLE ARE YOU MAKING?
Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever
you face trial of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance.
The BIG question...
By Kaity Burgess, Aaron Garner, & Rachel Mudd