Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Yellow River Civilization
Transcript of Yellow River Civilization
For a while, the Yellow River Valley lacked a written language so they weren't exactly able to keep records at first. They mostly used pictographs.
bow + arrow
1. "Ancient Yellow River Civilization, Culture." Ancient Yellow River Civilization, Culture. N.p., n.d. Web. 11 Sept. 2013. http://www.travelchinaguide.com/river/yellow/civilization.htm
2. "YELLOW RIVER VALLEY CIVILIZATION." Yellow River Valley Civlization. N.p., n.d. Web. 11 Sept. 2013. http://www.rivervalleycivilizations.com/yellow.php
They had citadels which were like forts and served as protection for the civilization.
built roads and canals for easier trade
mostly used the Silk Road to buy, sell and trade goods.