Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Be a Space PROTECTOR, not a Space INVADER
Transcript of Be a Space PROTECTOR, not a Space INVADER
, not a Space
1. Listen carefully when others are speaking.
2. Be quiet when others are talking.
3. Take turns being the speaker.
4. Let others finish their thoughts without interruption.
5. Maintain eye contact.
6. Ask questions to ensure that you understand.
1. I will give good eye contact.
2. I will listen and attend to what is being said.
3. I will repeat the instructions back to myself.
4. I will make sure I understand the directions before carrying them out.
5. If I don’t understand, I will ask questions.
What is a Space Protector ?
Let's watch a few examples. Tell me what is right or wrong about this situation. Remember our spaces!
That's All Folks!
Keep your body in its own "BUBBLE".
Your "bubble" size can change:
off other people's things UNLESS they let you!
Talk when talking is
Use an appropriate
Say things only
Keep things at a good distance for other people to see.
Not too close, not too far,
Let's go outside for a game of
Hula Hoop Space Invaders!
1. I will express good body space, remembering my “bubble”.
2. I will keep my hands and body to myself.
3. I will talk only when expected, using good volume and only saying things once.
4. I will keep things at a good distance and not in my friend’s face.