Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Plot Outline: The Outsiders
Transcript of Plot Outline: The Outsiders
The rising action is when........
When Johnny kills Bob
When Johnny and Ponyboy run away
When the church catches on fire
The falling action is when.......
Ponyboy gets better
ponboy and soda and darry talk about not fighting with each other
The conclusion is when...
Ponyboy came to realize that Johnny was really dead and he couldnt just say he wasnt
Johnny sat down and wrote this book
The Exposition In the Outsiders are.........
When Johnny got beaten up by the socs in the vacant lot.
When PonyBoy got jumped on his way home from the movies.
BY: Savannah & Trinity
The Climax is when......
When Dally dies
and when ponyboy gets sick