Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Angel's Visual Resume
Transcript of Angel's Visual Resume
MT. HOOD COMMUNITY COLLEGE 2011 Associate of Applied Science in Mechanical Engineering
Vice President's Honor Roll (2009-10)
Member: Phi Theta Kappa 2008-11
PORTLAND COMMUNITY COLLEGE, GED, Top 3%, With Honors, Spring 2007
To work with an organization which utilizes my technical ability towards achieving the goals of the organization. I aspire for a career that would provide me challenging opportunities in technical development.
RESEARCH & PLANNING
Fast learner and able to work under minimal supervision.
Able to coordinate and communicate well with coworkers and clients.
Dedicated to problem solving & increasing efficiency.
* Problem solving for design and
* Research & Development
* Building jigs and developing processes
* Resource management and waste
* Interacting with multiple departments
* Shipping and packaging
* Basic understanding of electronic
* Broad knowledge base in efficient
building design and operation
(particularly interested in cogeneration)
* Several college classes in Solidworks,
AutoCAD, and MasterCAM.
"Logic will take you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere."
: innate grasp of machine function and operation, prototype development, and computer software / hardware including AutoCAD and SolidWorks.
~Designed several key components for the Daimler labs fiberglass flex fatigue tester.
Research & Planning:
identifying problems, creating ideas, gathering information, performing analysis, imagining alternatives, identifying resources, solving problems.
~Designed and installed numerous custom upgrades for several environmental testing chambers.
initiating new ideas, practical application of ideas, handling details, coordinating tasks, promoting change.
~Regularly produced reports in PowerPoint including pictures, graphs, data tables, and recommendations based on experimental observations.
~ Managed the frequently changing priorities of several dozen projects simultaneously, based on input from supervisor and co-workers.
networking (inter-agency/departmental communication and cooperation), listening, delegating with respect, cooperating, providing support, sharing credit, working as part of a team.
~ Actively sought feedback from professionals at all levels to improve performance.
~ Provided supporting expertise to expedite co-worker's projects.
Daimler Trucks NA Product Validation Dept., Portland, Oregon 10/11 to 4/13
Mount Hood Community College Facilities Dept. 2/10 to 4/10
Facilities Maintenance Tech
Barneys Pilot Car Equipment, Gresham,Oregon
3/07 to 1/08
Shop lead, Welder, Fabricator
ATD Trucking, Portland, Oregon
6/04 to 01/07
Owner, Maintenance Technician
Studio Concepts, Portland, Oregon
9/05 to 4/06
Family Transmission Service, Portland, Oregon
Intern Transmission Rebuilder
6/97 to 3/01
Performed environmental and mechanical coating tests on various truck components.
- Operated, maintained, repaired, calibrated, and updated specialized test equipment (mostly environmental chambers)
Electrical circuit troubleshooting.
- Documented test results, provided updates regarding project status, and prepared formal test reports.
- Ordered and tracked test parts and supporting materials.
- Interpreted and understood product regulations and compliance requirements of: Society of Automotive Engineering (SAE), American National Standards Institute (ANSI), American Society of Test Methods (ASTM), Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) as well as Freightliner specific test procedures.
- Provided creative and technically-feasible solutions for development and benchmark tests not covered by standard procedures.
- Fabricated fixtures and equipment necessary to hold components during corrosion testing. This required use of machine tools (drill press, milling machine, metal shear, band saw).
- Designed and manufactured electromechanical fixtures required for various test activities.
- Configured hydraulics, pneumatics, and electrical hardware as required for testing. Used basic circuits knowledge to create unique test control devices.
- Interfaced with Engineering personnel to determine the most effective test procedure and data needed to properly evaluate new and current production products.
Most Recent Work Experience
Mechanical Technology Specialist