Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Populations
Growth Population density is the number of individuals per unit of area. Three factors that can affect population size
Number of births
Number of deaths
Number of individuals that enter or leave the population Immigration = the movement of individuals into an area
Emigration = the movement of individuals out of an area Exponential Growth occurs when the individuals in a population reproduce at a constant rate. (Ideal conditions)
Logistic Growth occurs when the individuals in a population's growth slows or stops following a period of exponential growth.