Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Expresate 1 Chp 1 Geocultura Spain
Transcript of Expresate 1 Chp 1 Geocultura Spain
2) Capital: Madrid
3) Idiomas: Castellano, Gallego, Vasco, Catalán
4) Moneda: Euro
5) Divided into 17 autonomous regions (+2 cities)
Facts about Spain
Feria de Abril: Sevilla
producer of olive oil
Torre Cerredo: el pico más alto en europa
*Located in Northern
Los Pirineos: separan Espana y Francia
La Mancha: a region in Spain
La Mancha is famous for windmills & for inspiring the novel Don Quijote
Barcelona: la sardana is a popular dance. In Barcelona they speak both Spanish and Catalan.
Galicia: maintains their Celtic traditions. They speak Gallego--kind of a mix of Portuguese & Spanish
Note: they don't dress like this everyday.
This is for a special occasion.
Flamenco & Castañuelas
El Museo de Guggenheim: In Bilbao; Contemporary architecture
Avila: a city surrounded by medieval walls
La Mezquita: a former Arab mosque, reflecting the 700 years of Arab occupation in Spain
Las cuevas de Altamira: prehistoric paintings in Santillana
La Infanta Margarita: a painting by Diego Velazquez (1599-1660), located in the Prado; La Infanta Margarita was a former Spanish princess