Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
About Learning Analytics
Transcript of About Learning Analytics
Learning analytics is the
of data about learners and their contexts, for purposes of
learning and the environments in which it occurs.
(1st International Conference on Learning Analytics & Knowledge, 2011)
(cc) image by nuonsolarteam on Flickr
Tailor-made , adaptive learning
Teachers / Leaders
A taxonomy of social learning analytics
(Buckingham & Ferguson, 2011)
Teachers / Learners
Learning analytics refers to the
of a wide range of data
on behalf of students in order to
future performance, and
(The NMC Horizon Report: Higher Education Edition, 2012)
(Gunawardena et al, 2009)
Hongtao Sun ， Ph.D., Minzu University of China