Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Motive of Depravity
Transcript of The Motive of Depravity
The dominion of sin is the defining attribute of the desires, decisions, and disposition of the lost toward God and others.
When no Fear of God . . . Meets God
The Audience Throws Tomatoes
The Dullness of the Philistines
Understanding the Fear of God
It is a loving reverence for the character of God and it is a deep and profound respect of the authority of God.
The Irreverence of Depravity
Reverence is the deep and profound worship that is naturally borne of an awareness of something much greater than us.
Grasping Reverence from Irreverence
Irreverence from the Pagans and the Irreligious
The Irreverence of the Child of God
Come from Death to Life
Be Renewed in Awe
'set your affections on things above' Colossians 3
'draw near to God that He might draw near to you' James 4
'set your mind and heart to seek the Lord' 1 Chronicles 22.
"The knowledge of God and the remembrance of His all seeing presence, are the most powerful weapons against hypocrisy"