Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Kohlrabi
What does it look like?
It looks like a leathery pear, the texture is creamy and it tastes rather nutty
Where does it grow?
Avocados are a good source of pantothenic acid, dietary fiber, vitamin K, copper, folate, vitamin B6, potassium, vitamin E, and vitamin C. Although they are fruits, avocados have a high fat content of between 71 to 88% of their total calories—about 20 times the average for other fruits.
I selected avocado because I was slightly confused by it’s nutty taste and I thought “Maybe it’s a nut?” but I don’t know much about avocados.
It is a fruit classification which makes this all the more confusing