Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Digital Citizenship
What is Digital Citizenship?
The simple definition: Digital citizenship is the appropriate, responsible use of technology.
It includes nine areas which we will cover
The areas can be broken into 3 parts
We need to remember that not everyone has access to the internet or electronic devices.
What types of online activities are considered illegal?
Have you broken any digital laws?
What are different ways you can communicate online?
Can a person share too much?
*Electronic buying and selling of goods
*Watch for online scams...If it sounds too good to be true it probably is.
*There is a basic set of rights extended to every digital citizen
*What are the main ideas that fall under the idea of internet safety?
Health and Wellness
*The process of learning and using technology appropriately
*What types of technology do you know how to use?
*Do you use them appropriately?
*Are online sources valid?