Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Digitising analogue media
Transcript of Digitising analogue media
is the process of converting analogue media to digital media that can be stored, accessed, and edited using a computer
Scanners are used to turn books, documents and images into digital media
A tape player or record can be plugged into the computer's audio input port. Using software such as Audacity, sound can be recorded and edited.
Video capture devices
VCR's and camcorders can be connected to a USB port using a video plug adapter. Video can then be streamed to programs such as iMovie or Windows Movie Maker.
Optical character recognition (OCR) can convert a scanned document such as a book or letter to a word processed document
Other methods of digitisation
Taking a digital photo of a painting
Using a digital sound recorder to record a tape playing