Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Textile Engineering
Opportunities - The textile industry is one of the largest in America.
- Many universities allow you to combine business and engineering courses when studying textile engineering. Salary Salary Average: $55,842
Salary Range: $24,440 - $130,000 Citations Extra Info. Damato, Joe. "Ruby threading bugfix: small fix goes a long way." Time to Bleed. N.p., n.d. Web. 29 Jan. 2013. <http://timetobleed.com/ruby-threading-bugfix-small-fix-goes-a-long-way/>.
Ropa Americana, Dental Gold, Mayan Textiles in Panajachel, Guatemala. N.p., n.d. Web. 30 Jan. 2013. <http://www.vagabondjourney.com/209-0058-ropa-americana-dental-gold-guatemala.shtml>.
"Textile Engineering." Majors & Careers Opportunities Planning. N.p., 30 Oct. 2012. Web. 29 Jan. 2013. <http://www.ncsu.edu/majors-careers/do_with_major_in/showmajor.php?id=92>.
"Textile Engineer Salary." Jobs-Salary. N.p., n.d. Web. 29 Jan. 2013. <http://www.jobs-salary.com/textile-engineer-salary.htm>.
"What is Textile Engineering?" Punjab Study. N.p., n.d. Web. 29 Jan. 2013. <http://www.pakstudy.com/forum/index.php?topic=2451.0;wap2>.