Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of iop
I want to become a science teacher.
bachelor's degree is the minimum requirement.
Outlook for career
Math and science teaching positions are available and it is in demand.
Science teachers do not have to work in public or private schools; they can become museum docents, museum education directors, education directors at lab and tech companies, professional grant writers, writers of educational materials, and science education program coordinators
Pay and benefit information
The latest report indicated that the average teacher salary was $45,732
Medical Benefits : receive dental, vision, and prescription drug benefits
Retirement Benefits: Teachers are entitled to both life and disability insurance through the TRS. Membership is mandatory and contributions of 4.85%.
contribute to the Tax-Deferred Annuity Program (TDA)
I chose this career because I love science and I hope to help others learn more about the phenomena.
I think I will pursue this career because I'm very interesting in sciences
-Work with others