Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Flight to discover: organizational culture of Emirates Airli
Transcript of Flight to discover: organizational culture of Emirates Airli
- The airline is a subsidiary of The Emirates Group, which is wholly owned by the government of Dubai's Investment Corporation of Dubai.
- Founded 1985
Commenced operations 25 October 1985
History of Emirates Airlines (Emirates Airlines through years)
His Highness Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed Al Maktoum Chairman and Chief Executive Emirates Airline & Group
President Emirates Airline
Excutive Vice Chairman Emirates Airlines & Group
Mission and Vision
- To become the most admired and innovative airlines
- To establish itself as a truly global provider by delivering high quality service.
- To boast as one of the youngest and most advanced fleet by winning loyal customers worldwide.
- To sustain the market leadership through innovative and calculated marketing ideas
Analysis of the Environment
- external and internal factors which influence the functioning of the organization.
- SWOT analysis.
External and internal Analysis
1- Demographic and cultural
• a strong connection with traditional and Islamic values:
- The managers in the organization believe that they should focus in helping indigent children
- Establishing Emirates Airline Foundation which is a non-profit charity organization that aims to improve the quality of life for children
• The main goal of Emirates Airline was quality but not quantity
• Differences in cultures and nationalities among employees:
- makes workplace more productive
- enhances working via teams efficiently
• Enhance the quality of the organization's products.
• Helps in raising the sense of employees in pride and self-worth.
Conclusion and Recommendations
- Emirates Airline has been capable to have a competitive and well-known position.
- diverse employee of Emirates must be able to give superior service to their customers.
- the strategic management of Emirates Airlines give significance with the diversity of their stakeholders, especially with their customers
- "Responsibility," The Emirates group, 2014. [Online]. Available: http://www.theemiratesgroup.com/english/our-vision-values/responsibility.aspx. [Accessed 5 july 2014].
- "The Emirates Story," The Emirates Group, 2014. [Online]. Available: http://www.emirates.com/english/about/the_emirates_story.aspx. [Accessed 5 july 2014].
- "The Emirates Airline Foundation," The Emirates Group, 2014. [Online]. Available: http://www.emirates.com/english/about/emirates_airline_foundation/emirates_airline_foundation.aspx. [Accessed 5 july 2014].
- "The Environment," The Emirates Group, 2014. [Online]. Available: http://www.emirates.com/english/environment/environment.aspx. [Accessed 7 july 2014].
- History (Emirates Airlines Through years)
- Organizational Structure.
- Vision and Mission.
- Organizational Culture.
* External and Internal Environment
- Conclusion and Recommendations
- A service that provide customer with an early and simple check-in.
- Good strategies in decision making
- Strategic location
- self-entertainment system in all seats.
- Develop more advanced airline and aviation service.
- To get a head of their rival companies.
- The increase of the fuel prices which raise the operational costs.
- Rival companies are major threats to the business.
- The company's incapability to keep up with innovations.
- Provides the organization with the large number of people.
- Different nationalities.
- Strong economy
- The market is powerful and stable
- provide the best technology to the passengers
-To add up the number of destination
- The functioning of the company is flexible.
2- Management and staff
- The employees are:
*Highly skilled labors.
*Qualified and motivated.
- Consume different services.
Fakhra Al Ketbi 100035176
Shayma Alali 100037049
Eman Hanadisa 100035326