Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
History and Methods of Anthropology, Part 1
Transcript of History and Methods of Anthropology, Part 1
Studying Culture using the Scientific Method
Proposed stages of human development
Improvement of the human condition
Universal History: Human Experience basis for Culture (Locke)
Enlightenment Thought - 1700-1800s
On the Veranda
Importance of learning local languages
Off the veranda
Syllabus Updated: Sunday 9AM
Final is on 8 Dec
Paper due dates
The Roots of Anthropology
28 Sept 2015