Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of archimedes
Archimedes. He was born at 287-BC and died at 212-BC. He was born in Syracuse,Italy. He died when he was 75.
He studied at Alexandria, Egypt
His education was
Unknown. Most of his work was burned so we don't know if had brothers or sisters or a wife. We also don't know what he looks like.
He was a mathematician and an inventor.
He invented the sciences of mechanics and hydrostatics. He also discovered the laws of levers and pulleys which allows us to move heavy objects with small forces.
Two interesting events from his life.
Three historic world events that occurred during his life.
the websites i used
history of archimedes