Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of comet
apparently, pluto was once belived as a planet, however, sientists belive that Pluto was an asteroid in the kuiper belt.
the moon is an asteroid. it is made from the asteroids that once crashed earth. that is why the dinosaurs died out.
sadly, comet die if they are near the sun. the sun burns the comet and they evarporate.
there are comets that are grouped together. these are the two groups: the astroid belt (the one in the solar system) and the kuiper belt (outside the soler system).
comets look dangerous but it rarely never hit any planets. if a comet crash into earth, all living forms will die.
(ps. it's suppose to be a meteor detector.
picture of the asteroid belt taken in space
some comets are icy: so they contain water. for example this comet under me is made of ice.
or they get sucked inside a black hole