Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Freshwater endangered species
Transcript of Freshwater endangered species
2. The more rain and moisture the more bacteiria and the easier it is for plants to grow.
3. Tne tempaure of the water depends on the tempature in the area around the water. The Freshwater Biome!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where in the WORLD are we??????????? The tempature of the water depends on the tepature in the area around it. When the weather is warm so is the water, but if it is cold in the winter so is the water. Cold water sinks to the bottom and warm water rises so it is colder the deeper the water and the shallower the water the warmer it is. In some areas the summr tempature is 71.6°F (22°C) and in the winter it usually is (in some areas) 39.2°F (4°C) of course this all depends where the body of water is located it varies from place to place. THE END!!!!!!!!! 2 of the Great Lakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!