Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Sebastian Animals of the Rainforest
Transcript of Sebastian Animals of the Rainforest
The Coatis eat both plants and small mammals so they are omnivore. They eat a variety of different fruits, nuts, and seeds, along with insects, birds eggs, rodents and small reptiles such as lizards and snakes, and wild cats birds of prey, crocodiles eats
coatis. coatis are consumers because they eat
plants, small mammals and reptiles to get its energy.
Coatis live on trees but not on
the emergent on the canopy.
They are well adapted to sniffing
insects and poking stones and bits
of rotten wood. Coatis camouflage
with his skin colors and soil. They
don't mimicry with nothing.
Animals of the Rainforest
The Coatis are up to 33 feet
long and 60 cm . The body
of the coati is long and it has a very
flexible snout and a banded tail.
The colors of the coati are black,
brown, white, red or tan, reddish to
blackupper body.They are the most
sociable of the raccoon family.