Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
5 Themes of Geography
Transcript of 5 Themes of Geography
Where is it?
Why is It There?
39° N Latitude
105° W Longitude
A specific place on the Earth’s surface
Uses a grid system
A global address
Where a place is in relation
to another place
and Pagosa Springs
Mountains, plains, and plateaus
Bodies of Water
How People Interact
With Their Environment
People Adapt to Their Environment
People Depend on
The Mobility of
How Places are linked
to one another and
What Places Have in Common