Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Steven Sutherland
Why you should employ him
Steven was born in Livingston and attended St John Ogilvie primary school where he gained an education that allowed him to move on to high school with a hunger and desire to be the best.
Steven has many hobbies that have given him the skills needed in employment. He has played for three different football teams in Livingston, making Steven a team player and enhancing his people skills. He also has a keen interest in music, attending many gigs in which he has taken the responsibility of organisation into his own hands.
Steven is a very ambitious individual who sets himself the highest of goals. His aim of being a sports journalist brings together a passion of his in sport, and shows his desire to push himself to the very top.
Overall Steven would be a valuable asset to any workplace. His hard working attitude and down to earth personality make him easily employable by any aspirational business.