Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Welcome to Art Class
Transcript of Welcome to Art Class
binder - bring to class for tomorrow
art letter: get signed + return
E = 92% or above
M = 91% - 62%
N = 61% or below
i will check for supplies every day.
i do not lend out pencils.
(please do not ask.)
and a writing tool
in your agenda, write...
(not an actual student's grade.)
(This is my husband.
He teaches art to
6th, 7th & 8th graders, just like me!)
Assignments in ART:
* help you learn art skills
* assigned every 1-2 weeks
* start in class; finish @ home
* FIRM due date
* late = "M" credit only.
+ DRAWER NUMBERS
a folder for worksheets,
when's the last day of art?
Your drawer number is also for:
colored pencil sets
My favorite type of art is drawing.
I love using the computer.
I roller skate in a roller derby class,
and I broke my elbow last year.
I watch too much TV.
This is me in
(Try not to be
jealous of how
cool I was.)
Let's talk about ART CLASS!
Will there be assigned seats?
It helps me (remember names),
helps you (to concentrate on
your work), and helps whenever
there is a sub.
You are expected to sit in your
assigned seat every day.
you will need everyday...
make a habit of
logging in + checking
your grades regularly!
Mrs. Leban will give them out; be sure to write yours down!