Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Flipped Classroom
It's not all about the videos!
Where do I put the Videos?
Kids with no Internet?
But the videos do play a part
The Flipped Classroom
- Flash Drive
- iPod/iPod Nano
- Before/After School
Does it Work?
- increased Test Scores
- deeper understanding
- builds a love of learning
By: Todd Nesloney
The atmosphere and classroom environment is what REALLY changes!
- Project Based Learning (PBL)
- Inquiry Activities
- Group Discussions
- Video Creation
- Peer Teaching
No video? No fun!
Did they really watch the video?
Keep Parents Involved!
monthly "flipped class" open house
What are the
Want to Know