Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Flipped Classroom
It's not all about the videos!
Where do I put the Videos?
Kids with no Internet?
But the videos do play a part
The Flipped Classroom
- Flash Drive
- iPod/iPod Nano
- Before/After School
Does it Work?
- increased Test Scores
- deeper understanding
- builds a love of learning
By: Todd Nesloney
The atmosphere and classroom environment is what REALLY changes!
- Project Based Learning (PBL)
- Inquiry Activities
- Group Discussions
- Video Creation
- Peer Teaching
No video? No fun!
Did they really watch the video?
Keep Parents Involved!
monthly "flipped class" open house
What are the
Want to Know