Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Football Fans As a Community of Invisible Religion
Transcript of Football Fans As a Community of Invisible Religion
of Football Fans
Late Modern Era
The Invisible Religion
Football Fans as a Community of Invisible Religion
Football Fans as a religious group: the typology of six ideal types, based on the criteria of level of involvment and form of worship.
Dominik Antonowicz and Łukasz Wrzesiński
Supporters of little faith (ecumenical)
Complete and fanatic devotion
Role of liturgical service
of the altar
Total subordination of
Outside liturgical service
Belonging to community
as a privete sphere
Higher level of tolerance
Religiousness as an
Religion without faith
Sundays and Holy days
No emotional connection
Degree of the perception
of the holiness
Fashion & Gadgets
"Let the best win!"
rationality and flexibility
Fight against religious indifference
and secularized world