Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Confucianism
Deity: None / various gods and ancestors
Sacred Texts: Analects (Lunyu),
the Five Classics (Wujing),
the Four Books (Sishu)
Headquarters: None All You Need to Know http://www.patheos.com/Library/Confucianism.html Introduction Founder(s) So for my project I have chosen to do Confucianism. I knew the definition of this particular "ism" because I recently did a project on Confucius. Upon completion of this project I hope to learn more about this optomistic view on life. Before reading on, you must know the several names that Confucius may go by. They are as follows: Confucius, Kong Qui, and Zhong Ni. Kong Qui (not famous during his lifetime)
(Mengzi/Xunzi were his early disciples) Confucian Symbol: