Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Maya Angelou
Sunrise & Sunset
Maya Angelou was born April 4, 1928 St. Louis, MO. Died May 28, 2014, Winston-Salem, NC
When Maya was young her parents got an diverse and Maya and her brother, Bailey went to go live with their fathers mother, Anne Henderson, in Stamps, Arkansas. When Maya revisited her mother something tragic happened that scared her for life.
Maya returned to high school, but became pregnant and graduated a few weeks before giving birth to her son, Guy. She left home to bring up her son as a single mother working as a waitress and cook
Maya's Jobs and Carrier
Maya attended Mission High School in San Francisco, and studied dance and Drama and was great in all of her class.
A "Quote" of Maya's
Maya died of natural causes in 2014, we wil all remember all of her great accommplishments forever.