Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Reproductive technologies
is she special?
See page 192
To know how technolog
y can solve problems with
a. Artificial insemination
b. In Vitro fertilisation (IVF)
c. Testing unborn children
Pre-implantation genetic diagnosis PGD
Read the bottom of page 193 and top of 194.
Write a letter to any famous leader. Make an argument FOR or AGAINST PGD, supporting your argument with information.
If a couple are having difficulty conceiving a child because the q_______ty or _______ity of the man’s sperm is poor then _____ can be used. This is where the ____ is fertilised o_______ the woman’s body and then implanted back into her u________. As a hormone can also be used to encourage the production of several ma____ eggs at once, it is used as part of IVF to i________e the number of eggs available for _
This can lead to WHAT happening?