Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How is the robot taught to perform its task?
Transcript of How is the robot taught to perform its task?
Humans have to program robots step by step or the robots also learn by observing human actions.
Where is the robot used? What is its work envelope?
Is the robotic end effector multi-functional? If so, what other tasks can it perform?
what sensors does the robot have and how does the robot use these sensors
What task does the robot perform? What human function or task does this robot simulate?
The military robot clears explosives and carries cargo.
These robots can help civilians out of buildings and they deactivate bombs.
The robot is used in the military base and on the battlefield.
The military robot can move a 360 degrees on its wheels.
MILITARY ROBOTS PREZI