Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Present Simple Tense
Transcript of Present Simple Tense
* Base verb (+
do/ does not +
We don't work
She doesn't work
* do/ does
Do they work?
Does it work
* Wh-word + question
Where do you work
We use the Present Simple when..
General truths or facts
The sun always
in the east
Habits or customs
to walk in the evening
( with future expression)
Sporting events, story telling, jokes
Time expressions that appear at the beginning or end of the sentence
Time expressions that appear before the main verb or after the "verb to be"
once a week
By: Noor Ankar
We usually add
to the 3rd person singular ( he, she, it)
All levels (Elementary and junior high school )
Listen to the conversation and write two positive forms and two negative forms and one question!